Signup to be an insider and play with the best exclusive casino promotions.
Online Casino Bonuses Available at Royal Vegas
Casino Royal Vegas NZ is bursting at the seams with promotions and bonuses for both new and existing Kiwi players in 2023. In the following sections of this Top10Casinos.kiwi review, we'll take a closer look at the welcome package and see if this online operator includes any no deposit bonuses for newly registered customers. We'll also dive into the ongoing promotions for existing players and evaluate the loyalty program where you can unlock additional perks and benefits on desktop and mobile devices.
New NZ Player Signup Bonuses
Once you've created an account at this brand you'll be asked if you want to opt-in to the signup offer. With up to $1,200 on offer, we don't think you'll want to miss this promotion. It should be noted that this bonus must be claimed within 7 days of registering with the casino.
Royal Vegas No Deposit Free Spins & Other FS Offers
At the time of this Top 10 review, RoyalVegas online is not a no deposit casino. This means that it does not have a free cash or free spins bonus code on offer. Our review did note that there are daily offers available, so free spins might become available. We suggest you keep an eye on the site for the latest promotions.
Welcome Bonus 100% up to $1200
The welcome bonus at Royal Vegas Casino could be worth up to $1,200 to Kiwis who create an account and opt-in. This is given in the form of a 100% match up to $300 on your first four deposits. There is a 70x wagering requirement for bonuses before you can make a Royal Vegas withdrawal on desktop or mobile.
Existing Player Bonuses
It's not just new players who receive special treatment from this operator. Existing members are treated to daily deposit bonuses that are refreshed every 24 hours. There are also free tournaments with prizes for top players and Bonus Wheel spins with the potential to win spot prizes.
Once you make your first deposit with this operator, you will be given 2,500 comp points for the VIP loyalty programme. This is known as the Bronze level of the programme and the more you play, the more points you collect and you can progress through four more levels. Additional benefits will be unlocked with each successive level.
There are 6 different loyalty levels that players can strive for. Namely Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Prive.
All players start at the bottom level which is the Bronze level. As they play more games and receive more loyalty bonus points, they can then progress through the various levels. The top level is the Prive level 6. It is an invite-only loyalty level.
While compiling this guide, we did not see any cashback programme listed on the operator's site. This is subject to change as more promotions become available. You can redeem your loyalty points for casino credits which you can use to keep playing your favourite titles.
Reload & Match Bonuses
For this review, we did a deep dive into this site and couldn't see any reload or match offers listed, apart from the welcome package on your first four deposits. However, as we've stated, the casino offers daily deposit promos once you start playing, which change every 24 hours.
High Roller Casino Bonuses
The top tier of the loyalty programme is the invite only Privé level. Privé members can collect up to 125% more loyalty rewards while enjoying their favourite games. They'll also reap added benefits including tailored deposit deals based on their betting preferences.
Bonus Terms to be Aware Of
Although the welcome bonus for new players is very generous, players should ensure they read the terms and conditions very carefully. We have thoroughly reviewed the terms and the following ones you should be aware of:
- New players only have 7 days to claim the welcome bonus after making a deposit.
- The welcome bonus has a wagering requirement of 70x before a player can request a withdrawal.
- Not all games count towards the wagering requirement, so it is safest to play slots which count for 100%, except Netent slots which are 50%.
- You cannot place a single bet of more than 30% of the bonus received.
Best Games at Royal Vegas Casino NZ
Whether you like slots or table games, you find all your favorites from Microgaming, NetEnt and Evolution Gaming available at Royal Vegas Casino in 2023.
Software Providers at Royal Vegas
Royal Vegas only uses 2 software providers for their casino games. Microgaming provides all the slot and table games and Evolution Gaming provides all of the Live casino games.
Located in the Isle of Man, Microgaming boasts a large staff dedicated to creating, developing, and designing high-quality games for some of the biggest operators. They are one of the oldest software suppliers in the online casino industry.
The company offers a wide range of services, including casino games, multiplayer games, mobile games, poker, bingo games, sportsbooks, live dealers, and software products such as Quickfire - which is used by most operators. Currently, they have over 850 games in 1200 different variants - and they are always releasing new titles.
Founded in 2006, Evolution Gaming has revolutionized the European live dealer platform around the globe. The company's headquarters is in Riga, Latvia, but most of its employees are located in Malta. In the last few years, Evolution Gaming has emerged as the number one provider of Live Casino systems within Europe.
Their Live Casino features real-life dealers who participate in the game on an actual casino gaming table in real time. A live video link allows players to interact with the dealer. They've made it possible for players to visit a casino from the comfort of their own homes.
Evolution Gaming's vision is to create a memorable user experience, as well as to make operators successful, by being the world's leading live casino provider. For online and land-based game operators, and players as well, the Live Casino experience is localised for regulated markets.
Online Pokies Selection
Pokie machines are a big focus for this operator and you'll find a wide array of genres and themes. All the software providers at Royal Vegas Casino are known for their innovative, captivating real money pokies. Amongst the most popular titles which you might like to try are:
- Break da Bank Again
- 9 Masks of Fire
- Agent Jane Blonde Returns
- Ancient Fortunes: Zeus
Arcade Slots at Royal Vegas
Arcade slots remain one of the most popular types of online slot games. Games with arcade slots feature creative storylines and incredible graphics that appeal to adventurous players. Game objectives include shooting and destroying alien spaceships, for example.
Play arcade slots instead of conventional slots to try to win a huge jackpot while you're in a fictitious world of spaceships and aliens. Using the controls is easy, and guides are available to make your gaming experience as enjoyable as possible.
The 2 most popular arcade slots at Royal Vegas are Germinator and Max Damage Alien Attack which are both highly interactive arcade slot games.
Roulette, Blackjack & More Table Games
You'll find plenty of classic table games at this brand such as baccarat, blackjack, video poker and video bingo. In addition to the normal table games found at Royal Vegas, there is also a Live casino with a good selection of table games too.
We found the following variations of Roulette: Double Ball Roulette, Lightning Roulette, Live Roulette, Live Private Roulette 1, Mega Roulette and Live Speed Roulette 1.
We also saw a nice selection of blackjack variations. These were On Air Blackjack, One Blackjack, On Air Live Private Blackjack 6, Standard Blackjack Live, Blackjack Party and On Asir Private Blackjack 7.
Royal Vegas offers a huge selection of slot titles. Once players register an account with Royal Vegas, they can choose to play for free or real money. With titles like Zeus Amazing Link, Immortal Romance and Thunderstruck among the popular choices for players, there are hundreds of video slots, progressive slots and traditional slots available.
Spin The Reels On Progressive Jackpot Slots
If it's a big win you're chasing, this operator has you covered. Microgaming's progressive jackpot network will give you the chance to win life-changing amounts of money. Take a spin on Mega Moolah or Treasure Nile where jackpots worth millions of dollars have been won.
Unique Games to Try at Casino Royal Vegas
Go to the live dealer section of the brand's website and you'll be treated to a unique, immersive gaming experience. You'll get all the thrills of a land-based casino with the convenience of online gaming. This operator features some outstanding titles that range from classic to quirky.
- Evolution Double Ball Roulette: The classic game of roulette with double the fun. Land one ball on your number to win an inside bet and both balls to win an outside bet. Wagering starts at $ and goes all the way up to $5000.
- Evolution Live Monopoly: Place your bet and watch the massive wheel with 59 different wedges spin. You can win 1, 2, 5 or 10 times your bet. Some wedges will give you free rolls or a chance card which gives out multipliers and free rolls.
- Gonzo's Treasure Hunt Live: The star of the ever-popular slot has made it into the live arena. Join Gonzo on a quest to El Dorado where you'll be confronted with a wall of 70 sacred stones. Choose a coloured stone to bet on. Select from 1 - 20 stones before the clock runs out. Win and you'll be awarded multipliers, money or the exciting re-drop. At the final reveal, you would find out if you picked the winning stones when their values are uncovered.
- Pragmatic Play Dragon Tiger: This is like a simplified version of baccarat. Two positions, dragon and tiger, are dealt one card each and you bet on the hand you think has the highest value. You can place main and side bets during the game. The best payouts come from ties and especially suited ties that pay at 50:1.
Best NZ Payment Methods at Online Casino Royal Vegas
Register for an account with this operator and you'll be given a range of secure payment methods. These include Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill and Paysafe card. Choose the option that suits you best.
Once you've created an account you can go to the cashier/banking section of the casino and select the deposit option you want to use. Then just key in the amount you want to add to your casino account.
Fast Withdrawals and How to Keep Your Winnings
Usually players will use the same method to withdraw funds as they used to make their deposit. The casino does not add fees for using bank cards, e-wallets or Paysafecard but ensure you meet the wagering requirements so that you can keep your winnings and make a successful RoyalVegas withdrawal.
Royal Vegas Casino vs Casumo Casino: Paysafe Card Deposits & Withdrawals
Paysafecard is a popular method of depositing and withdrawing funds at online casinos in New Zealand. Here's how two big brands compare.
- Royal Vegas: Offers Paysafecard for deposit and withdrawal. No fees are charged by the casino. Deposits are instant. Withdrawals have a pending period of 24 hours and are normally processed within 48 hours after the pending period has expired.
- Casumo Casino: Paysafe is offered as a deposit and withdrawal method. Deposits are instant but our review could not find the specific pending period in the terms and conditions.
Royal Vegas Mobile App
Download the Royal Vegas Casino mobile app from the Apple store or Google store and you'll have access to 500 titles that are optimised for iOS and Android mobile usage. With a tap on your screen, you can enjoy the best slots and table games on your mobile device while you're out and about. You can even make safe, secure payments from your mobile device.
Licenses and Responsible Gambling
The operator is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. This gives you backup in the unlikely event that you encounter any problems with the online casino or when you have RoyalVegas complaints that need to be resolved in a timely manner. Royal Vegas Casino is committed to helping players stay safe and gamble responsibly. To this end, it provides several resources:
- Links to gambling support groups.
- Advice on preventing underage gambling.
- Gaming habit self-assessment tool.
- Daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits.
- 'Take a Break' period of 24 hours.
- Self-exclusion period of 6 months.
Royal Vegas Casino T&Cs are Fair
We've checked through the terms and conditions on the operator's website and they appear to be transparent and fair. We would recommend that you familiarise yourself with all the terms and conditions before you commit your cash to Royal Vegas or any online casino.
Most Common FAQs
If there's anything more you need to know about this brand, have a look through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section of our Top 10 review.
- Does Royal Vegas accept players from New Zealand?Yes, it does. You can register and enjoy all this brand has to offer whether you live in the north or south island.
- Can I deposit and withdraw using NZ Dollars?NZ Dollars are one of the currencies accepted by this brand
- How do I claim the welcome offer?When you create an account you'll be asked if you want to opt-in to the bonus. If you agree you will get a 100% match up to $300 on your first four deposits.
- Does this operator provide information on responsible gambling?If you scroll to the bottom of the casino page you will find a listing for responsible gambling where you can access several resources.
- Is there a loyalty programme?The operator has a six-level loyalty programme. Once you make your first deposit you will get 2,500 comp points and start on the bronze level. Privé, the highest level, is by invitation only.
- How do I contact the casino?24/7 support is provided through live chat but you can also use phone or email support options.
- Do all games contribute to wagering requirements?All slots (excluding NetEnt and progressive jackpots), Keno and scratch cards contribute 100%. NetEnt slots contribute 50% and table games are at a much lower percentage. Go to the terms and conditions of the casino for a full list of percentages.
- Does Royal Vegas have a mobile app?Yes, the casino does have a mobile app which can be downloaded for Android or iOS.
- Are there no deposit bonuses offered?Currently, Royal Vegas doesn't offer a no deposit bonus code or free spins bonuses without deposit to players who register for a real money account.
- Are there live casino games?You'll find an extensive selection of live dealer titles to play with betting limits to suit all real money budgets.
Royal Vegas Review Verdict
This operator is no newcomer to the online casino market and it shows. The site is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The welcome bonus is generous, but there has been Royal Vegas complaints that the wagering requirements could be lower. There's a very attractive VIP programme which awards points as you play with no need to sign up or register separately. Customer support is provided 24/7 through live chat and there's also the option for players to phone or email. The live dealer section is fun and quirky but also features classic games. The casino features some of the best slots and big jackpots. All in all, Royal Vegas Casino is worth a visit in 2023.
- Microgaming's progressive jackpot network, found at this brand, has paid out more than $1.5 billion.
- Assasin Moon Must Win Jackpot - Two possible jackpots every day.
- Mega Moolah - Four potential jackpots on offer.
- The operator's list of recent winners - what's hot and what's not.