Signup to be an insider and play with the best exclusive casino promotions.
How We Rate the Best Live Roulette Sites
We, here at Top10Casinos.kiwi are a team of adept professionals in the online wagering industry. Our review experts know everything you are looking for when you want to play online. In finding the casinos you want to play, we follow a set of criteria to ensure you get the best quality. There are lots of things we check, but here are the top ten most important features we look out for:
- Licensing - We always check what licensing credentials casinos have. We know that you will feel safer playing at regulated casinos since you know your account is safe.
- Safety and Security - This is the second most important thing we look at when reviewing new casinos. A good online casino should guarantee player safety when you join the platform. Part of our security checks involves a look at the level of encryption you get and the verification tools used to confirm player identity.
- Game Variety - Players are often driven by the range of games they find at new casinos. It's always a delight to introduce you to casinos that give the kinds of games you are looking for. Part of our review is telling you what we think about the range of games. We will also recommend games you should play.
- Mobile Compatibility - Players are now shifting to mobile play and taking a break from PC gaming. Trust us to find you the best mobile gaming options with optimized games and lots of bonus rewards.
- Banking Options - How to move your money is one of the first concerns for players looking to wager real money. We help you get casinos that offer banking options that are convenient to you. With all the banking options available to online players, we sift through casinos to bring you sites with options that are viable for you.
- Customer Support - Customer support is one of the features of online casinos that most players don't think about yet is so important. We test the communication channels at the casino and tell you what options to choose. From the live chat to the email, phone and contact forms, we tell you what works and what doesn't.
- User Experience - The user experience at online casinos is what sets them apart from other sites they compete with. We test the user experience by trying out how the interface works. We also check the site layout and let you know how easy it is to get to different sections of the site. This way, we are able to tell what the user experience is at the casino.
- Bonus Promotion - Good quality bonus rewards are a charm that gets every player out there. We like to check these to see what casinos offer to new and returning players. We also check the terms and conditions and tell you whether they are worth playing.
- Jackpots - Online gaming is no fun if you can't get some jackpots to win you 6-figure amounts. That's why we always find the best jackpots and help you discover them quickly.
- Operator Reputation - Good casinos always have a good reputation among players. Our team of experts always checks what standing casinos have with online players. With this, we can tell how the casino operates in the real world.
Advantages of Playing Live Dealer Roulette
Live dealer online casino roulette comes with lots of great features that make it an ideal game to play online. Here are some of the pros you can look forward to when playing at top casinos online:
- Easy and convenient - Unlike land-based casinos that you have to be there physically to play; live dealer games let you enjoy the game from the comfort of your home.
- HD Streams for games - Live dealer games are streamed in high-quality video that lets you enjoy the full experience.
- Choose your dealer - Play different types of tables and choose a table that meets your requirements for language and game type among the professional dealers available.
- Real dealers - Take a break from random number generators and enjoy games with real dealers and players from different parts of the world.
- Interact as you play your favorite games - Interacting with other players at the table is one of the beneficial things about playing live dealer games. Chat with other players at the table and make the game even more lively.
- Flexible wagering options - Live dealers give players very flexible wagering options. Find a table for casual players as well as those meant for high rollers and start playing on your budget.
Disadvantages of Live Dealer Roulette
Live dealer roulette is one of the most exciting games you can play in an online casino. There are many reasons why you should try out the game, but not without some downsides. It's best players know everything about the game they wish to play and the issues they need to contend with when playing:
- Few games to choose from - While you get different games to play, players need to note that there are games playable from the virtual lobby that are not available on the live dealers.
- Some games have high wagering limits - There are games on the live lobby meant for high rollers that need you to start with a larger minimum wager.
- Streams need fast internet connections - You may find it hard to enjoy the game on a slow connection as the stream may often disconnect, throwing you off.
How Does Live Casino Roulette Work?
Live casino roulette is a thrilling game that gets you pumped, thanks to the fast-paced action and frequent wins. Playing the game live takes some tech that you should know about. Game providers have studios set up across Europe and the US. Players at home only need a connection to enjoy the game through live stream. The live stream takes you to the flawlessly set up studio where the dealer gets the game underway. Typically, studios have various dealers running different tables. As such, you enjoy a truly authentic experience, complete with the clicking and clacking of chips and the bustle of a busy casino. On their end, players have an interface with all selections available as buttons.
Change the camera angles, your bet and other settings, such as the sound from your interface. The player interface shows the dealer as if you were face-to-face with them. You can always chat with other players at the table as well as the dealer on the chat tab. Playing the game live is not only meant for your PC, as you can play on mobile. Software providers ensure that the stream optimizes to your screen size so that you can see everything even on a smaller screen. Players in different parts of the world can enjoy the game in different languages. You only need to find the right dealer.
Live Dealer Casino Software Features
Live gaming comes with features that make it fun to play on a PC or mobile. It's features like these that make the game worth playing, aside from the exciting gameplay of watching the wheel spin as you wait to hit the big win. Here are some features of live dealer roulette that make it the game you like so much:
- Camera angles - Get a feel of the immersive nature of livedealer games by switching the camera angles and having different views of the table and the studio.
- Full screen gaming - Nothing beats full-screen gaming at a virtual casino. Live online casino roulette lets you play in full-screen mode, giving you a better feel of the game.
- Re-bet option - The re-bet option is made available so that players don't have to keep setting their bet when they want to play the same amount. Simply press re-bet to automatically play the same bet again.
- Live chat - Enjoy playing the game you love and chatting with other players who join you in the game.
- Betting chips - Play with real chips that the dealer places on the layout as you make your bets. It is one of the pleasures that make live betting such a delight.
How to Play Live Casino Roulette Online
Roulette is a fun game with simple strategies that don't need you to have any prior skills. The gist of it is to predict where the ball lands after the wheel stops spinning. Players have different types of bets to place that have to do with the numbers, colors and sections of the wheel you place the bet. Here is a breakdown of how you play the game with steps to follow:
- Click on the roulette game you wish to play to launch it
- Set your bet on the selector with buttons to raise or reduce your wager
- Click on the bet you wish to place on the layout
- Watch as the ball bounces around the wheel to find out if you have won
Live Roulette Table Limits
Every table has table limits that determine the amount of bets you can place on each round. These are often determined by the type of players the table is designed for. Even so, most tables have wagering limits that start low and go quite high. Live tables often come with table limits that start at $0.10 and go up to $10,000. Tables designed for high rollers come with a high lower limit for the wagering limits. These are tables with the potential to win you millions in a single spin. Players with no intention to splurge can always try out games with lower wagering limits.
Live Roulette Studio Locations
Playing live roulette is fun and captivating; the best thing about it is that you play from the comfort of your home. Software providers make this possible by streaming live casinos from different locations that they then avail to casinos for players to join. Evolution Gaming is one of the game providers with an extensive portfolio of games. The company has studios for its live games in Estonia, the USA, UK, Belarus, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Canada, and Europe at large. Others like Pragmatic Play have their live casino locations in Bucharest and Serbia.
Can you Chat to Live Roulette Dealers?
Players get lots of roulette games they can play online. These often come with the option for live chat. Players can chat with other participants at the table, which adds more to the thrill of the games. However, playing live roulette top dealers, players have to realize that they may not always get the feature enabled.
What are the Table Capacities for Live Roulette?
Roulette is a game that gets even more interesting as the number of players goes up. Typically, a table will have anything from 2 to 7 players. Live dealer roulette casinos follow this setup and accommodate a maximum of 7 players even though tables are playable with just 2 players.
How Busy are Live Casino Roulette Tables?
Roulette tables are among online casinos' most played live dealer games. As you might have guessed, the tables are always thronging with players looking to get in on the action. While the tables are busy, casinos often have a wide array of these that players can choose from. Aside from the wide selection of tables available, players can also watch the game and not wager if they join tables that are full.
Comparison Between Land, Online, and Live Roulette Games
What's the best way to play roulette? It sounds like a straightforward question, but this can be a little confusing. For starters, players are always curious to try out a game type they have not played before. Roulette is playable on land-based casinos as well as live dealer roulette casinos. On online platforms, players can wager on virtual games and livedealers. It is up to players to choose what form of gaming they like. Online wagering is not only about playing the game but also having fun as you play. The land-based option is too old-fashioned to play too often these days, and virtual tables do not give the full experience, as you would get from live dealer roulette top dealers.
Playing live dealer games is the best way to enjoy roulette online. It is one of the safest and more convenient ways to get the full experience without breaking the bank. You get full access to a range of features that make it a delight to play live roulette online. The wagering limits for live roulette also make it one of the go-to games for online players. Choose from a wide range of games for a title you like.
Best Live Casino Online Roulette Games To Play
As you might have guessed by now, there is a wide selection of games to choose from. Players can play any of these at all the live dealer roulette top sites. Here are some of the most played games at live casinos:
By far the most played version of the game, European Roulette is a single-zero version of the game. Everything about the game follows the typical rules for roulette. The dealer asks for bets before they spin the wheel. The game has wagering limits that let you play with anything from $0.1 to $10,000. The difference between this game and the two other main versions of the game is that this type of roulette only has a pocket for the single zero.
Slingshot roulette is an automated version of the game that takes on the same format as European roulette with a single zero. The thing that makes this game unique is that it is automated. Players and casinos alike enjoy the game for its consistency. Choose different camera angles and place auto (automatic) bets to enjoy the game to the fullest. Slingshot roulette comes with wagering limits of $0.1 to $4,000.
American roulette is one of the main versions of the game because it introduces a new twist to the wheel. This version of the game includes pockets for the single and double zero. With the double zero slot added to the table, the house edge on the game increases. American has a total of 38 pockets numbered 1-36 with double and single zero slots. Betting on the game is set on wagering limits between $0.1 and $10,000.
French roulette is the third most popular version of the game. French roulette is thought of as the ideal game to play if you want to enjoy the classic game. The wheel for French roulette has a single zero. Players love the game as it keeps all the classic rules complete with the right terminology. Placing your bet is just like any other roulette game out there. The betting limits on the game are set at $0.1 to $5,000.
This is a fast-paced version of roulette where rounds take half the time you normally need to complete a round. The game was developed by Evolution Gaming. It takes on the same rules as European Roulette. The only difference is that this game is much faster than your regular game of roulette. You can place bets on the game with wagering limits ranging from $0.1 to $6,000. With 25 seconds between rounds, it is the fastest type of roulette you will play.
Double ball roulette is a form of the European version of the game but with two balls on the wheel rather than one. The game was introduced in the mid-2010s and has since caught on as one of the versions most players want to try out. You would think the two balls would hit each other on the wheel, but compressed air shoots the first ball microseconds after the second, so they are never in contact. All bets are similar to what you are used to from the typical table, except that inside bets give you two chances to win despite the low payouts. Wagering limits on the game start at $1 and go up to $6,000.
La Partage Roulette
This is standard roulette but with the La Partage rule in effect. As such, the wheel comes with a single zero, and everything about the game remains the same. With the game, even money bets like black and red have a lower house edge of 1.3%. With the La Partage rule, the wager you make on even money bets such as red and black is split in half when the ball lands on the green zero pockets. The casino keeps half, and half is refunded to the player. This only applies to even money bets, as you will lose your money on other bets if the ball lands on zero. The wagering limits for the game make it accessible for most players, as you can play it with wagers of anything from $0.1 to $5,000.
Immersive roulette is a form of the game that seeks to give you an experience that makes you feel like part of the game. HD-quality streaming and multiple camera angles are some of the features you can look forward to. With Immersive Roulette, players can follow the ball at every instance as soon as it is released. Watch the slow-motion replay of the ball as it rests on the winning number/color with 200 frames-per-second video quality. Wagering on the game needs you to have anything from $1 to $6,000.
Dual Play is a form of the game that takes the excitement to a whole new level. Online players get to enjoy games at physical casinos where other gamblers are playing live. This way, you have online players and punters at the casino playing at the same table. Enjoy the thrill of playing with on-premises players from your home. The game usually has a single zero wheel layout with wagering limits of $5 to $10,000.
Live roulette top online dealer sites are not complete without the right software providers powering them. Kiwis love their roulette games and want these from the best companies. Live casinos list games from a variety of game providers. Even though you get a decent lineup of games, there are not as many live game providers as you find for virtual games:
Evolution Gaming is the undisputed king of live gaming. Kiwis will have played games from the software provider many times before. Launched in 2006, the company has become one of the forces to reckon with when it comes to live gaming. Evolution Gaming has churned out lots of amazing games with high rewards and exciting tournaments. You get some 12 versions of the game, with most of these being proprietary iterations.
Playtech is a software provider mostly known for its selection of slots and virtual tables. The game provider also dabbles in live games with some 6 versions of roulette for players to enjoy. You will like that the company keeps its live studios minimalistic and sophisticated. The wagering limits are also welcoming.
Pragmatic Play Live
As the name suggests, Pragmatic Play is a game company that specializes in live gaming products. Even so, the company has an amazing array of virtual games and lotteries. Pragmatic Play is considered the closest competitor to Evolution Gaming, thanks to its wide variety of live games. As for live roulette, you have 7 different versions of the game to try out.
Visionary iGaming is a world-class live game software provider with exquisite studio layouts and an exciting array of games. The game company is a business-to-business operator that only supplies casinos with games but does not run any online casinos itself. You have 5 versions of roulette to play with Visionary iGaming. Kiwis playing games from the software provider should look out for tournaments and other promotions that will win them amazing prizes.
Officially introduced to the online wagering industry in 2012, Ezugi is a global brand with live games on all the top casinos. With this game provider, players get 6 different versions of roulette. Ezugi is one of the game providers that will let players enjoy demo versions of their favorite games. It's one of the reasons players like the software provider so much. The wagering limits for games from Ezugi are quite playable, as you have games with limits starting from $0.1 and going up to $10,000.
Extreme Live Gaming
Extreme Live Gaming is a software provider launched in 2013. The company runs a subsidiary of the gaming giant Pragmatic Play. With this software provider, players get 4 different versions of roulette to enjoy live. You need not worry about the wagering limits, as you get games with betting limits that start at $0.1 going up to $5,000. The game provider is known for its Golden Ball Roulette game.
Software Providers Compared - Ezugi Vs Pragmatic Play
Ezugi is one of the established names when it comes to live gaming. Pragmatic Play has also captured a good chunk of the iGaming industry with games on all the live dealer roulette casinos players in New Zealand can play. While the two have done a lot to cement their place among the best, Pragmatic Play is a step ahead of its competitor.
Players wondering what games to play between Ezugi and Pragmatic Play should opt for the latter. Pragmatic Play offers high-quality games with more options for live titles. Count on the game provider to also unleash rewards that will keep players interested.
Bonuses to Claim in 2023
Bonuses are an exciting part of online wagering. Players who sign up for online casinos are always interested in the type of rewards they can claim at every new site they play at. Casinos are well aware of this and give players more and more rewards to keep them coming back. Here are some of the rewards you can expect when you come to live roulette top online casinos:
- No Deposit - This is a reward that gives you free chips without any deposit requirements. All you need to do is sign up to claim the reward. You may be required to provide a no deposit bonus code to activate the bonus.
- Sign Up - This is a bonus you get when you sign up for the first time at a casino. These are often given as deposit matches.
- Cashback - A reward that returns a percentage of your losses to you as bankroll. Play through the week and claim this reward.
Our Featured Live Dealer Roulette Casino Bonus
When it comes to claiming no deposit and match bonus rewards, players have a lot of casinos to choose from. Jackpot City is one of the casinos that offer a rewarding bonus for roulette players. Get a $1,600 deposit match when you sign up for the casino and enjoy playing this on the roulette tables. The reward is one of the best you can play since your bankroll is doubled. As one of the first rewards you get at the casino, players will like that they can play table games where there is room for more strategy.
Rules, Odds, and Betting
Roulette is an exciting game that gives you all the thrills that come with gambling. You need to know a thing or two about the game before you can enjoy it to the fullest. The game applies some terms that refer to bets and different plays in the game that you should know about. Here are the main terms you should know about:
- Straight/Single - A bet placed on a single number with chips placed on the square of the chosen number.
- Split - Bet on two numbers that are vertically or horizontally adjacent. The chips for this bet are placed on the edge the two numbers share.
- Street - A bet placed on three consecutive numbers lined up horizontally. The chips for this bet are placed on the number's outer edge.
- Corner/Square - Bet placed on four numbers that meet at a corner. You place the chips for this bet at the corner shared by all numbers.
- Double Street/Six Line - A bet placed on 6 numbers forming two horizontal lines. Your chips are placed on the leftmost or rightmost corners.
- Trio - A bet you place on three numbers, and one of them has to be a zero. Your chips are placed on the corner these numbers share.
- First Four - A bet on the first four numbers starting with 0 only applicable on a single-zero table. Chips are placed on the corner bordering 0 and 1.
- Basket - A bet placed on the single and double zeros as well as the numbers 1, 2 and 3. Your chips are placed on the outer corner shared by 0 and 1.
- Low (Manque)/High (Passe) - A bet that the ball lands on a low number (1-18) or a high number (19-36)
- Dozen - You place a bet that the ball will land on a number in your chosen dozen. The game has three dozens (1-12) (13-24) (25-36).
Payment Methods for Live Roulette Online in New Zealand
How to make payments at live roulette best sites is one of the concerns Kiwis have when they come online. Fortunately, there is a wide array of payment options that players from this part of the world can access. These can be grouped into Credit and Debit Cards, Cryptocurrencies, Bank Transfer, Prepaid Vouchers, and eWallets like Interac, PoLi, and PayPal. You get convenience, good minimum casino deposit requirements, fast payments and top security features if you are playing online casino games from New Zealand. We rounded up the varieties and here are the top payment options you should consider using:
Credit and Debit Cards
Credit and debit cards are the oldest payment option for online casinos. Link your casino account to your Mastercard Visa or American Express to get convenient and safe deposits and withdrawals. You may have to wait up to 5 days for your withdrawals to process, but aside from this, card payments are an ideal payment method.
E-wallets - Poli is the Favorite
E-wallets are the most convenient choice you can use if you are making online payments. There are many choices for New Zealand players, but POLi ranks as the best among these. That's because the payment option was designed with New Zealand and Australian users in mind. That means that you get easy and fast linking to your bank account, and there are no KYC requirements to deal with.
Cryptocurrency - Deposit and Withdraw with Bitcoin
Blockchain technology is changing the world of online payments, and virtual casinos have not been left untouched. You have casinos that offer Bitcoin transactions for both deposits and withdrawals. With Bitcoin, you can rest assured that you get a high level of security every time you make a transaction. Processing time is also fast as you get instant deposits and withdrawals.
Prepaid Vouchers - Neosurf
Neosurf is one of the payment options that steer away from traditional modes of transaction and adopts a more safe and secure method, which is perfect for New Zealand players. All you need to do is create a Neosurf account that lets you access payment vouchers. Use your Neosurf pin to make payments. While the option is usable for deposits, players need to note that they cannot make withdrawals using the same mode.
Play Real Money Games on Your Mobile
Mobile gaming has become a new frontier for online casinos. Players are now gravitating to mobile play thanks to the highly-functional devices coming out. You can play live dealer roulette best sites on your smartphone with no problems. Players will enjoy mobile gaming more when playing on their tablets. Take advantage of on-demand access and play your wagering requirements whenever you have some downtime. All Kiwis need to enjoy live dealer top sites on mobile is a reliable mobile carrier network.
Live Roulette Casinos in New Zealand
New Zealand is a delightful vacation destination, and the quality and variety of casinos are proof that you get the royal treatment when you get here. Exciting nightlife and exquisite gastronomic choices are some of the pluses you can expect when you get to any of these land-based casinos in New Zealand:
Nestled in the central business district in Auckland, Sky City oozes sophistication, luxury and high-end creature comforts. Enjoy world-class entertainment at the casino, where you get 1,600 cabinet slots and 100 tables with dealers for blackjack, roulette, craps, poker, baccarat, and others. The Sky Tower is one of the attractions with an auditorium that seats 700. As one of New Zealand's busiest hotels, you are sure to enjoy an enthralling time playing with gamblers from different parts of the world.
Located in the heart of Christchurch Central City, the casino offers a wide array of entertainment solutions for all your enjoyment on a casual night out. The brilliant Christchurch Casino offers over 450 slot cabinets with 32 tables for players who like roulette, blackjack, baccarat, craps and the likes. Enjoy the indulgent dining experience that is a highlight when you come to Christchurch Casino.
The Grand Casino Dunedin gives a truly regal experience for players that choose to enjoy their wagering options here. The casino is located at High Street in central Dunedin. Based on the grandeur and luxury of yesteryears, the venue offers a classy experience that matches anything you can expect at all the top gambling destinations. You have 180 cabinet slots to try your luck on and 80 tables on which to enjoy games like blackjack, poker, baccarat and craps. Enjoy alfresco dining at its best and play tables in the glimmering Dunedin sun.
Tips To Consider Before Placing Your Bets
Playing roulette is not only about predicting where the ball lands when the wheel comes to a stop. There are strategies to apply when you want to get the most out of your wagers. Follow these and enjoy roulette as it was meant to be played:
- Diversify your bets to give yourself more chances of winning.
- Live games have higher wagering limits, ideal for high rollers.
- Place bets on red or black; these are some of the surest bets you can play.
- Apply roulette strategy every time you play.
- Stick to your budget when playing.
Ready to Start? Check Out Our Live Roulette Sites for 2023
By now, you know all about the game and how to enjoy it on virtual wagering sites. We are always delighted to introduce players to a new type of game they may not have tried out before. Trust us to know what you are looking for, no matter what online games you wish to play. Our experts will point you towards the best rewards you should be playing online. Look through our reviews to find a live roulette site or an online casino you like. Come back every so often to find the latest and best rewards you should be playing online.
How do I win online casino live roulette?Players win the game by predicting where the ball lands when the wheel comes to a stop. Make the right bet to win real money when you play live.
Can I play roulette for free?No, live roulette does not come with demo versions. You have to make a deposit to access live dealer roulette tables.
What online bonuses are there for live roulette?Live dealer roulette players get a wide array of bonuses such as no deposit rewards, cashback offers and deposit matches.
Is it safe to play live dealer casino roulette online?Yes, live dealer roulette is offered on legally registered sites.
Can I win large jackpots when playing live casino roulette?Yes, live dealer roulette top sites offer jackpots and tournaments that can multiply your winnings over and over.
Are the odds the same as the regular games at online casinos?Yes, the house edge and odds of winning on online roulette are just as you get them on physical casinos.
Can I play games on my mobile?Yes, live dealer roulette best sites offer mobile play. You only need a reliable connection from your mobile carrier.
Are there any roulette strategies I can apply to increase my odds of winning?Yes, there are strategies that can help you make smart bets that earn you more winnings.
How do I know the games aren't rigged?That the games are hosted by professional live dealers and the cards shuffled automatically removes all risk of rigging.
What is the house edge?The house edge for roulette is 5.26% for the double zero version and 2.6% for single zero versions.