Top 10 NZ Live Dealer Baccarat Casino Sites for 2024
- #1 Sign-Up Offer Yukon Gold Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $150
- #2 Online Casino for New Zealand Sign-Up Offer Jackpot City Casino 100% Bonus Up To $1600
- #3 Sign-Up Offer Zodiac Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $480
- #4 King Of Mobile Casino Sign-Up Offer LeoVegas Casino 200% Bonus Up To $1000
- #5 Sign-Up Offer Luxury Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $1000
- #6 Sign-Up Offer Golden Tiger Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $1500
- #7 Biggest Online Casino Sign-Up Offer 888 Casino 100% Bonus Up To $1500
- #8 Sign-Up Offer Classic Casino 400% Match Bonus, Up to $4
- #9 Sign-Up Offer Royal Vegas Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $1200
- #10 Sign-Up Offer 22 Bet Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $450
- #11 Sign-Up Offer Ruby Fortune Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $750
- #12 Sign-Up Offer Captain Cooks Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $475
- #13 Sign-Up Offer Casumo Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $500
- #14 Sign-Up Offer King Billy Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $500
- #15 Sign-Up Offer Playamo Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $1500
- #16 Sign-Up Offer VulkanVegas Casino 200% Match Bonus, Up to $250
- #17 Sign-Up Offer PlayOJO Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $150
- #18 Sign-Up Offer PlayZee Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $300
- #19 Sign-Up Offer Dunder Casino 200% Match Bonus, Up to $100
- #20 Sign-Up Offer Royal Panda Casino 150% Match Bonus, Up to $300
- Load More
How We Rate the Best Live Baccarat Sites
By now, you should know that Top10Casinos.kiwi continues to top the ranks as a trustworthy and reputable site, rating licensed casinos according to several factors essential to the well-being of NZ players. Below, you'll find our strict rating criteria to ensure we only promote the best brands for a safe and secure gaming experience.
- Licensing & Regulations - Confirming the site is regulated and licensed by a reputable jurisdiction is the first and most important step towards an enjoyable online experience. The high standards set by regulators ensure that the online casino adheres to all requirements, ultimately in place to protect you, the player.
- Safety, Security & Fair, RNG Gaming - We check that the online casino uses the most updated SSL technology to encrypt all data exchanges to and from the operator. Data stored on firewall-protected servers ensure information remains private and secure.
- Banking Methods & Payout Times The payment methods at top live baccarat sites include a variety of options to ensure instant deposits and lightning-fast withdrawals. We confirm that the payment methods include all the options preferred by players from NZ while focusing on minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal limits, pending periods and payout times.
- Bonuses & Promotions - A generous welcome bonus is often the encouragement Kiwis need to register at top live dealer sites. Our goal is to present players with the best bonuses and promotional offers while focusing on the real value of cashbacks, no deposit free spins bonuses, reload and other promotions determined by the wagering requirements and other important conditions.
- Customer Support - Player satisfaction builds a successful brand, and the reputation at leading live baccarat online casinos depend on how well they assist players during their online journey. Reliable services breed member trust and loyalty, which means 24/7 assistance available via email, live chat and phone are vital. We test the support team by asking questions to rate response time and knowledge.
- Game Variety - Gaming variety is key when it comes to an enjoyable online gaming experience. The top online live dealer casinos cater to all player preferences, from slots to classic casino table games even when they primarily focus on live dealer titles.
- Software Developers - The software developers an online site partners with determines the quality and playability of the games. Award-winning live dealer game creators focus on finding new and effective ways to entertain and captivate players.
- Mobility - Convenience and mobility are the main trends in online casino gaming. Our analyses of a top-class mobile app include display quality, loading speed and download size on iOS and Android apps.
Advantages of Playing Live Dealer Baccarat
In 2024, live dealer online casino baccarat takes the high-octane action of the game to a new level by delivering a world-class experience to NZ casino players. Whether you've just discovered the fun offered by the classic casino game or enjoyed betting on the banker, player, or a tie for some time, you are sure to have hours of entertainment. The advantages of playing baccarat hosted by real dealers online never fail to impress. Below, we list several advantages at top-ranked live dealer casinos you can look forward to in 2024.
- Fairness - What appeals most to NZ players who enjoy the game is the fairness of the games. The results of the game greatly depend on the actions of the dealer, and without RNG, the outcome of the game is truly random, as it is in land-based casinos.
- Technological Advancements - Live HD streaming technology ensures players enjoy the most exciting possible view of all the action from multiple cameras. HD quality enables view from different angles as the game progresses through close-up and wide-angled shots.
- Socialising - Contributing hugely to the fun of the game, the live chat feature enables players to engage in conversation and cheer for each other. The live chat feature not only establishes a personal connection, but also adds to the overall enjoyment of the game.
- Promotions - Players can look forward to a wide variety of promotions and bonuses to increase their chances of winning, including welcome bonuses, cashback promotions, reload deals and loyalty rewards.
- Betting Options - Online casinos offering live dealer baccarat provide betting limits to suit all pocket sizes ranging from newcomers to high rollers on desktop and mobile.
Disadvantages of Live Dealer Baccarat
Even though live dealer baccarat in NZ constantly gains popularity; some players still feel a few improvements could be added to ensure a memorable experience. Below, we'll look at some of the disadvantages you'll encounter when playing online.
- Lack of Bonuses - Not as many live dealer bonuses as regular online casino bonuses.
- Game Options - Not as many game variants as available with RNG titles.
- Betting Limits - Betting limits can be higher than with RNG games.
How Does Live Casino Baccarat Work?
Live baccarat is the online version of the highly popular game played at land-based casinos, hosted by real-life dealers. The objective remains the same, it's essentially a game in which the player needs to predict which position on the table will get as close to 9 as possible. The Player, Banker or a Tie.
Played with eight 52-card decks, players get to wager on whose hand will win. The cards from 2 to 9 are worth the numerical face values, the ace is the lowest card worth 1 point, and face cards, including 10, Jack, Queen, and King, are worth 0, and card suits are irrelevant.
The dealer starts by dealing two cards to the player and banker positions. Hand values are calculated after dropping picture cards with values of tens or higher. For example, if the two cards are a 7 and a 9, the hand value is 6, because the sum is 16 and minus 10 equals 6.
Depending on the sum of the first two cards, the dealer could draw a third card. Side bets are popular with players as payouts are 11 to 1 for player pairs or banker pairs. It's a wager that wins if the two cards dealt first to the player or the banker positions is a pair. Betting on the three possible outcomes pays 1:1 for a player or the banker win, a tie pays 8:1.
Live Dealer Casino Software Features
Sophisticated technology makes it possible for the live dealer baccarat to offer an equal or even better experience enjoyed at physical casinos. Below we've added some of the features that ensure a great online or mobile experience in 2024.
- Multi-Camera Angles - Players enjoy a world-class gaming experience broadcasted in HD with multi-camera views to bring NZ players closer to the real action. The choice of in-game views makes it possible for players to focus on a particular part of gameplay.
- Scalability - Thousands of players can enjoy the game across all devices with access to a wide choice of different variations.
- Statistics - Configurable settings on the user-friendly interface comes with rich features, including betting statistics and game history. You will also find an in-game help menu answering questions about payouts, betting options, odds, rules and the flow of the game.
- Auto Play - Autoplay or re-bet options are part of the features that speed up the placement of bets from a list of the player's favourite bets.
How to Play Live Casino Baccarat Online
If you are new to the world of live dealer casinos and want to give live baccarat a go. We've included a step by step guide on how you can start on mobile or desktops in 2024.
- If you're not a member at one of our highly recommended live baccarat NZ online casinos yet, registration is quick and easy.
- Once you're a member, sign in and head to the cashier section to make a real money deposit.
- Select the live dealer games section and choose a live table with betting limits that corresponds to your entertainment budget and join the table.
- Even if it's your first time playing, the in-game menu will give you all the information you need.
- Place a real money wager on the Player position, Banker position or Tie position. You need to predict whether the Player position or Banker position will get closest to 9 or whether it will end in a Tie.
- There are only three outcomes possible in the live version: either the player's hand wins, the banker's hand wins or the game ends in a tie. Play, predict the winning outcome, and win real money! It's that easy.
Live Baccarat Table Limits
Table limits set at live dealer tables define the minimum and maximum bet. The limits are set by operators and most online casinos come with a minimum bet is $1 while the maximum bet can go as high as $1,000. If you wish to bet even more, you are more than welcome to register with any of our high roller casinos where you'll find limits of $25,000 per bet and higher.
Live Baccarat Studio Locations
Broadcasted in real-time from purposefully built studios, every live dealer game comes equipped with special features and technology to facilitate different camera angles, customizable options, and live chat features. Live dealer baccarat can also be broadcasted from actual brick-and-mortar casinos. The locations of live dealer studios across the globe include the UK, Latvia, Denmark, Bulgaria, Georgia, Malta, and Estonia.
Can you chat to Live Baccarat dealers?
Encouraging communication to ensure playing is more sociable, live baccarat sites make it possible to talk to the host through a chat box.
What are the table capacities for live baccarat?
A full size table offers 14 spaces around the table. The number 13 is considered bad luck by some players and therefore not printed. Smaller or mini baccarat tables seat a maximum of seven players.
How busy are live casino baccarat tables?
Live dealer baccarat is an extremely popular game in New Zealand, regardless of the variant. Even though it's usually very crowded, these tables can host an unlimited number of players with ample space for standing participants who can use the bet behind feature.
Comparison Between Land, Online, and Live Baccarat Games
Baccarat is popular game, which means players are not always lucky enough to find an open seat at tables at land-based venues. Leaving the decision to hang around or play a different game in the hands of the player. The dealer controls the speed of baccarat that could be played at a rate of 30 to well over 100 hands per hour.
Playing the classic variant online or on mobile, the player is in control and can adjust the settings and pause the game. In the live dealer version, dealers control the game and seats are always available or more tables are opened. While classic tables are great for learning the rules and playing with smaller stakes, the best live dealer games are suited for all betting limits and cater to high rollers and it's great for socializing.
Best Live Online Baccarat Games to Play
The best live baccarat online casinos are bursting at the seams with variants for new and existing players. Below, we've listed some of the most popular live online baccarat variants playable on desktop and mobile devices in 2024.
Single Player Baccarat
In Single Player Baccarat, the user controls are kept to a minimum to unclutter the gaming space. Settings include sound, chips, cards, full screen, and the dealer's voice. Ties pay the highest of 8:1, a winning bet of 100 will return the players stake plus winnings of 95.
Multi Seat Baccarat
Multi Seat Baccarat is close to the single-player version, although the difference is that multiple players are visible. The players in view do not play against each other but actually play at single seat tables.
Punto Banco adds a Cuban twist to playing at the best live baccarat online dealer sites. Considered the game of glamour as a James Bond favourite, wagering takes place with a range of 1,00 to 5,000. The classic variant offers no side bets and payouts for a Punto are 1:1, Banco 0.95:1 and a Tie 8:1.
Lightning Roulette is a unique variant that adds RNG-based supercharged multipliers to every round. The electrifying games add a chance of winning 2x up to 8x multiplied payouts. The betting range varies from 1 to 1,000 while payouts are capped at 500,000 with maximum winnings up to 513x.
Live Speed Baccarat enables players to personalize the layout according to their playing style. Hands payouts are even, with the banker's hand adjusted to account for the house edge. A Tie gets paid at 8:1. Side bets include player or banker pairs, and perfect pairs. The odds increase to 200:1 for a win with a wager placed on both the player and banker to draw identical pairs. The quick-paced game is the ultimate live dealer baccarat option for players who love playing at a faster rate with added excitement.
Baccarat Squeeze is the ideal live dealer casino online game for players loving slower revealed cards. Betting limits range from 5,00 to 5,000 with side bets from 1,00 to 2,500 that include pairs, bonus bets and perfect pairs with winnings up to 200:1.
EZ Baccarat is another popular version with one significant change. The 5% commission charged to a player in a banker win is eliminated. The two optional side bet options include Dragon 7 paid at 40:1 and Panda 8 with a payoff of 25:1.
Played at betting limits set from around 1,00 to 5,000, Live Progressive Baccarat includes a staggering progressive jackpot for players placing side bets between 2.00 and 20.00 for payouts of 10:1 up to 25:1. An ace and 8 dealt to both banker and player pays out 1000:1, while a suited ace and 8 banker hand pay 10,000x. A progressive jackpot win is achieved when both the banker and player are dealt an ace and 8 with all four of the same suit.
Live Super 6
Live Super 6 is an interesting version introducing the super 6 side bet in which players need to place a chip on the field betting layout. Win payouts for the banker's hand is 12:1 and can drop to 0.5:1 if the banker's hand has a value of 6. Minimum bets start normally at 5,00 up to a max bet of 5,000.
Making it possible for players to virtually squeeze cards when they reveal them, Controlled Squeeze can be played with wagers from 1,00 to 10,000. Payouts for a winning player hand is 1:1, banker 9.5:1, tie 8:1 and for a pair 11:1, taking into account the 5% standard commission on banker bets.
Software providers are the high-quality engines that set the standard for live dealer table games. The best providers come down to personal preferences and the professional dealers hosting the games. This explains why some of the developers train their own dealers to ensure the ultimate experience.
Playtech, founded in 1999, listed since 2006 on the London Stock Exchange, is headquartered in the Isle of Man. As one of the leaders in casino games, the Riga, Latvia studio launched in 2009, following the Manila, Philippines studio already operating since 2003, while the Romanian studio was added in 2017. The large number of real dealer choices by the developer with minimum bet limits from 1,00 to 5,000 include Baccarat Squeeze, Golden Speed Baccarat, Grand Baccarat, and Opal 7 Seat Baccarat. Players will also be impressed by the wide selection of live roulette games from this software studio.
Founded in 2006, Evolution Gaming is a multiple EGR Live Casino Supplier award-winner. What high rollers love are the high stakes at VIP baccarat tables starting at a minimum bet of 1,000 increasable to 10,000 per hand. They offer over 11 different baccarat variations, including Lightning Baccarat, No Commission Baccarat, Live Baccarat Control Squeeze, and Salon Prive. Players in New Zealand will also be fascinated by the captivating live slot games on desktop and mobile devices.
Established in 2008, Visionary iGaming is one of the largest suppliers of games hosted by real dealers supplying over 50 operators. By employing more than 200 people, the developer caters to over 30,000 real money players monthly, adding up to over 2.1 billion in wagers yearly. Betting starts from 1,00 up to 2,000 and the most popular games include Live Baccarat
Pragmatic Play, founded in 2015, offers some of the most entertaining real dealer games to online and mobile players. Betting limits range from 0,40 to 10,000 and side bets depend on the variation played, including either pay, perfect pair, big/small hand, and player/banker pairs. Top titles by the developer include Speed Baccarat, Fortune 6, and Super 8 Baccarat.
Ezugi founded in 2012 became part of Evolution Gaming in 2018 and is known for creating the most customizable games. Betting options range from a minimum bet of 0,50 up to a 200.00 maximum bet. Games hosted by real dealer options include Baccarat No Commission, Super 6, Knockout, and Super Cricket Baccarat. You should also check out the incredible live blackjack titles you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home.
Extreme Live Gaming
Launched in 2013, Extremely Live Gaming specializes in creating games that offers something unique. Low-stakes tables accept betting below 1,00 with the standard at around 5.00. The most popular games include Golden Ball, Sizzling hot, Lucky Ladies, and Classic Roulette Deluxe.
Software Providers Compared - Ezugi Vs Pragmatic Play
The European Business Review named Pragmatic Play the most interesting European developer in January 2021. Pragmatic's Speed Baccarat released in 2020, is one of the most preferred games, with a minimum bet of 0.20 up to a maximum bet of 5,000. While the state-of-the-art live studio of the award-winning slots creator in Bucharest opened in 2019.
Ezugi is commonly acknowledged as the next-generation live dealer baccarat platform and was launched in 2012. The sophisticated solutions used by the developer led to being shortlisted for numerous awards. Ezugi Baccarat variants offer a 20 to 30-second betting period, with minimum bets from 0,50 up to a maximum of 200,000.
Pragmatic Play and Ezugi are industry giants, but if we had to choose a winner between the two, it would have to be Ezugi. The reason for this is that Evolution Gaming acquired Ezugi in 2018 which means the software provider has access to all the operational expertise of Evolution who is currently offering the largest selection of games hosted by real dealers.
Bonuses to Claim in 2024
The benefit of accepting a sign-up, no deposit, or cashback bonus is that you end up with a bigger bankroll. Add a live bonus and NZ players are in for a great time! Reading the terms and conditions is vital to maximising your withdrawals from generous bonuses on offer at the finest live baccarat sites.
- No Deposit - Top sites offer generous no deposit bonuses for Kiwis who wish to try their hand at baccarat. Even though the no deposit is a small amount, it is a great way to test and try the game.
- Sign Up - Sign up bonuses reward players for registering with the site. For example, a sign-up bonus normally requires a NZ$10 minimum deposit to play with NZ$50.
- Cashback - Cashback bonuses are often used as a welcome bonus or as an ongoing promotion for existing players. The advantage of a cashback is that players enjoy a free second chance to try and win back some of their losses.
Our Featured Live Dealer Baccarat Casino Bonus
LeoVegas is the king of mobile and is also the ruler when it comes to live dealer games. The award-winning operator provides players with a 100% bonus worth up to NZ$50 plus NZ$6 free in live casino chips. The minimum deposit is NZ$10. The free chips are gifted across three days and remain valid for 7 days. The free chips are eligible on Crazy Time Baccarat A and several other real dealer games. The 100% match bonus has a 40x wagering requirement. Register with LeoVegas Casino and start your experience with an exceptional welcome bonus in 2024.
Rules for Real Money Games
Understanding the rules of live baccarat for real money is key to enjoying the best chance of winning. Below you will find the basic terms and what they mean.
- Stand - If the player/banker is dealt cards with a total worth of 8 or 9, both the banker and player stand.
- Third Card - If the player's cards total five or below, another card is dealt.
- Action - The total bet over a specific time period, either a single round or during the full session.
- Suits -Suits aren't important unless you bet on pairs.
- Bankroll -The budget set by Kiwis before the game session starts.
- Dealer - Also known as the croupier or banco, is responsible for running the game and dealing cards.
- Down Cards - Cards dealt face down.
Side Bets for Live Dealer Baccarat
Side bets are bonus bets placed on the outcome of rounds and can be placed on the next round that could be won by the banker/player positions. For example, side bets found in several games include all black/red in guessing the player's hand will comprise of red or black cards only.
Banker vs. Player - Odds and Payouts
The odds of winning by placing bets on the banker position winning is 45.8%, which is slightly higher than the 44.6% of the player position winning. Tie wins occur only 9.6% of the time, so we recommend that you avoid this bet as a beginner. Successful bets on the player position winning pays out 2 for 1, while winning bets on the banker position will pay out 2 for 1 less a 5% bank commission.
Bet Odds Payout House Edge Banker Bet 45.86% 1:1 1.06% Player Bet 44.62% 1:1 1.24% Tie Bet 9.52% 8:1 14.36%
Baccarat Winning Betting Systems
While several strategies exist, the three most commonly used include the 1-3-2-4, Martingale and Fibonacci systems which are detailed below.
- 1-3-2-4 System :The fun staking system is a progressive plan for players to increase bets with every win and to return to the original stake when they lose.
- Martingale System : As one of the most used betting systems, the Martingale strategy is to double bets after every loss. The aim is to win back previous losses and to end up with a profit.
- Fibonacci System : Although not as commonly known, introduces players to a negative progressive system that involves increasing stakes after a losing wager.
Payment Methods for Live Baccarat Online in New Zealand
The best New Zealand sites offer a wide choice of convenient and trustworthy payment options to Kiwi players wishing to speed up both deposits and withdrawals. You will also find these safe and reliable payment options at trusted minimum deposit casinos if you want to play on a budget. Below, we included some of the most trusted and reliable payment methods that you can use on both desktop and mobile devices in 2024. We'll cover the necessary minimum deposits, speed of transactions and more.
Credit and Debit Cards
Credit and debit cards remain one of the most generally used ways to fund online casino accounts in NZ. Players can use MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, or American Express to deposit and withdraw. Please keep in mind, however, that the use of debit and credit cards may encounter fees and not all sites are eager to process withdrawal transactions to credit cards.
E-wallets - Poli is the Favourite
POLi tops the list of most popular e-wallets preferred by NZ players. Based in Australia, POLi is associated with over seven well-known New Zealand banks. The benefits of using this payment method include safe, secure, instant deposits to Kiwi players who prefer not to use their debit or credit card at online casino sites.
Cryptocurrency - Deposit and Withdraw with Bitcoin
Cryptocurrency offers security-conscious players from New Zealand the quickest way to fund their online casino account safely and securely. The extensive assortment of cryptocurrencies available to players guaranteeing fast withdrawals include Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and Dogecoin.
Prepaid Vouchers - Neosurf
Neosurf is a prepaid voucher payment method that makes it possible for Kiwi players to fund their accounts with prepaid vouchers. It is one of the best ways to remain in total control of your spending budget, while enjoying all the benefits of real money play at the top New Zealand sites.
Play Real Money Games on Your Mobile
It remains an exciting and fast-paced game regardless of the device, whether Kiwis play on iOS or Android mobile devices. The rules remain the same and with HTML5 technology, the game automatically adjusts to perfectly fit the screen no matter the mobile device. The games that players enjoy on the go include Live Lighting, No Commission, and Speed Baccarat. If you wish to play other games for real money on your mobile device, you'll be pleased to know that we have comprehensive guides for RNG online slot titles, specialty games, online roulette games, progressive jackpots, online blackjack titles, video poker, and more.
Live Baccarat Casinos in New Zealand
NZ's live casinos welcome players to a vibrant baccarat atmosphere in venues with excellent facilities such as dedicated cashiers, smoking sections, refreshment services, and conveniently located bathrooms. Unfortunately, most of the land-based casinos in NZ are located in the main cities, which require driving and limit play to weekends and public holidays.
Sky City located in Auckland offers a baccarat room offering a 24-hour premium experience. The land-based casino features more than 20 tables and ensures a great experience through easy escalator access to the third level hosting cashier services, a private smoking area, and bathrooms. Betting limits range from 1,00 to 500,00, while the VIP room accepts bets up to 1.000.
Some of the best dealers can be found at Christchurch Casino in NZ. The Midi Baccarat at the land-based site can be enjoyed by Kiwi players as a squeeze game in which players flip cars or a non-squeeze version in which the host flips the cards. At most NZ sites the betting limits start at a minimum of 1,00 up to 500,00, with higher bets available to VIPs.
A grand experience awaits Kiwi players at the premier Dunedin venue that offers entertainment every day apart from Good Friday and Christmas Day. Hosting the most popular high-roller NZ game, all bets on baccarat takes place via chips purchased at the gaming tables. Open daily from 11 am, the betting options start from 1,00 to 500,00.
Tips to Consider Before Placing Your Bets
Before you start playing for real money, we recommend following our useful tips and strategies to further enhance your gaming experience and boost your chances of winning.
- Set a Budget - Set your budget before you start to play and break it down into bet sizes for each round. It makes it easier to keep track of how much you've spent and the number of rounds played.
- Select a Table with Suitable Betting Limits - Find a table that accepts bets according to your budget.
- Check Connection Speed - Nothing is as annoying as losing connection or waiting for the game to load. Make sure to check your internet connection and ensure the speed is favourable for playing a live game.
- Plan your bets - Even when you're not planning on using a betting system, it is important to decide in advance which of the three options you wish to wager on. Statistics is a great way to plan your game according to the highest odds of winning.
- Stick to your win limit - All the excitement around the table can easily get players to ignore the limit they set on winnings or losses. If you reach the limit set, leave the table.
- Never Chase Your Losses - Don't fall victim to the belief that the next round will be lucky, if you reach your loss limit, walk away.
Ready to Start? Check Out Our Live Baccarat Casino Sites for 2024
We've covered all the basics and exciting opportunities available and now it's up to you. Test your knowledge and skill within minutes of registering with one of our highly recommended sites for live casino baccarat. Claim the best welcome bonus or high roller offers, enjoy top jackpot prizes, and experience the thrill of playing with professional dealers and players from around the world. Are you ready to begin?
How do I win online casino live baccarat?
Get familiar with the game rules and place your stakes wisely
What online bonuses are there for live baccarat?
The best bonuses include no deposit, wager-free, welcome bonus packages, and cashbacks
Can I win large jackpots when playing live casino baccarat?
Yes, provided you play a game featuring a jackpot. Playtech's progressive jackpots seeds at 50,000
Is it safe to play live dealer casino baccarat online?
Yes, playing at a licensed and regulated casino makes it possible to enjoy a safe and secure experience
What is the house edge for baccarat?
The most enthralling part about playing baccarat is the lower house edge of 1.06% on banker that includes the 5% commission, and player bets is 1.24%.
Can I play baccarat for free?
In general the live version of the game is not available as a free or demo game. The best way to try the game is to increase your funds by accepting a welcome bonus.
Are the odds the same as the regular baccarat games at online casinos?
Regular baccarat games offer odds of 1.01% to 1.24%, which is the same as in baccarat hosted by real croupiers
Can I play baccarat games on my mobile?
Yes, it is one of the best fast-paced games available on all mobile devices.
Are there any baccarat strategies I can apply to increase my odds of winning
There are several strategies to increase the odds of winning. Some of the most popular include the Martingale, and 1-3-2-4 betting systems.
How do I know the games aren't rigged?
With real-life dealers, the outcome of the game depends on your bets placed and the actions of the host and not a RNG system